ALERT- All in-person services and small groups from now through December 6th have been canceled. We will reassess at that time.
This decision is based on the Virginia Department of Health data, MWH guidance, and input from the leaders and professionals on our Healthy Church Team. Thank you for your prayers as we move forward with grace and the promise of God's love and light.
Please note: all worship services until further notice will be in Kobler Hall
STEP 1: Health Acknowledgement Form
PLEASE NOTE: This information is received and verified by one of our Pastors and you will be contacted should anything prevent entry at this time
Please be advised that by signing this you agree to notify the Pastors within 3 days of attending worship, should you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19.
STEP 2: Reserve a Seat
The available seats are on a first-come-first-served basis and you will see the remaining number available when you reserve.
(if you don't see your desired service time, the registration deadline has passed or we've reached allowable capacity)
CAN YOU HELP!?
Volunteers are consistently needed to make these services happen!
You may sign up for services in the future as well!
If you'd like to sign up to volunteer to assist with check-in, ushering, or other positions needed please complete this form and you will be notified. These spots are per service, not a permanent post.
"WHAT CAN I EXPECT THIS WORSHIP SERVICE TO BE LIKE?"
We are striving to offer a safe and healthy worship experience for all that attend and assist. Please be prepared to adhere to the following requirements.
- Masks / facial coverings are required for all from when you exit your car till when you return to it to leave. Congregants need to bring their own masks.
- At this time congregational singing is not allowed. Music during worship will be instrumental or a video stream of a soloist. We recognize the heartache and disappointment this may cause and we look forward to joining in song with you soon.
- Blessed communion elements will be offered as a take-home sacrament.
- You may place your offering in the marked baskets as you exit the service.
- Child and youth Sunday school and nursery are not being offered at this time. Please plan to have your family stay in the service with you.
- All sections of seating for the size of families, couples, or individuals will be spaced no less than 6 feet apart from your nearest neighbors.
- Please maintain an appropriate distance at all times from all other worshipers, including the pastors as we seek to keep everyone healthy and safe. We appreciate your cooperation.
- There will be a parking lot greeter, entrance, and exit ushers to assist you.
READ MORE about the Virginia Conference guidelines and requirements below.
Fredericksburg United Methodist Church longs to reach people for Jesus Christ precisely where they are. Based on Christ’s call to love one another we will strive to connect safely and following both state and Methodist guidelines. Due to the size of our congregation and social distancing requirements and Virginia Conference requirements, we are currently seating only a limited number of people for in-person worship.