Sunday, April 18, 2021
8:00 am traditional worship - Sanctuary
9:30 am blended format worship (full band) - Methodist Green (bring your own chair or blanket, some folding chairs will be available should you not have one or have accessibility concerns)
11:15 am traditional worship - Sanctuary
Due to CDC guidelines for safe social distancing, our capacity is limited. Please note that when you register, you will be asked to comply with the following:
- Please bring and wear a mask. Masks are required for everyone over the age of 2. Small children under 2 do not have to wear a mask during worship.
- Nursery is not offered in person at this time. Interested in this being an option for you? Email Kim Carryer to express your interest.
- Children's Sunday School (grades K- 5) is offering a mixed-age program during the 9:30 am service. Bring your children to worship, and they will be dismissed in the first part of the service, with Mrs. Jillian.
- Youth ministry is offering an in-person class at 11 am.
- Please take your temperature before leaving home and stay home if you feel sick or have a temperature of 100.4+.
- Please park with a space in between vehicles, when possible.
- At this time congregational singing is ONLY outdoor with masks. Music during indoor worship will be instrumental or a video stream of a soloist.
- Blessed communion elements are offered during worship and you may remove your mask to take these when you receive them or back at your seat, and then replace your mask afterward.
Thank you for your understanding as we work to provide a safe environment for everyone. We look forward to seeing you!
STEP 1: Health Acknowledgement Form
PLEASE NOTE: This information is received and verified by one of our Pastors and you will be contacted should anything prevent entry at this time. Please be advised that by signing this you agree to notify the Pastors within 3 days of attending worship, should you develop symptoms or test positive for COVID-19.
STEP 2: Reserve a Seat
The available seats are on a first-come-first-served basis and you will see the remaining number available when you reserve. If you don't see your desired service time, the registration deadline has passed or we've reached allowable capacity. Overflow for a service that is at capacity will be seated in another space where we can live-stream the service.
CAN YOU HELP!?
Volunteers are consistently needed to make these services happen! You may sign up for services in the future as well! If you'd like to sign up to volunteer to assist with check-in, ushering, or other positions needed please complete this form and you will be notified. These spots are per service, not a permanent post.
READ MORE about the Virginia Conference guidelines and requirements below.
Fredericksburg United Methodist Church longs to reach people for Jesus Christ precisely where they are. Based on Christ’s call to love one another we will strive to connect safely and following both state and Methodist guidelines. Due to the size of our congregation and social distancing requirements and Virginia Conference requirements, we are currently seating only a limited number of people for in-person worship.