Jan 07, 2018 | Rev. Larry Davies
Less Fret, More Faith: Rejoice in the Lord Always
Anxiety and fear are cousins but not twins. Fear sees a threat. Anxiety imagines one. The presence of anxiety is unavoidable, but the prison of anxiety is optional.
Philippians 4:4-9: Six verses with four admonitions that lead to one wonderful promise: "the peace of God which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds.
Celebrate God's Goodness: Rejoice in the Lord Always.
- Ask God for help: Let your requests be made known to God.
- Leave your concerns with him: With thanksgiving...
Meditate on good things: Think about things that are good and worth of praise.
Celebrate. Ask. Leave. Meditate. C.A.L.M.
- Read: Anxious for Nothing: Finding Calm in a Chaotic World by Max Lucado
- Action: Less Fret: More Faith: An 11 Week Action Plan to Overcome Anxiety by Max Lucado – Free at the church or free download by sending email to
- Class: Anxious for Nothing led by Larry Davies & Mary Pasternak starting Wed. Jan 24 at 6:30
Need More? Email me at