YOU can be a witness for Christ within our church walls!
Check out just some of the following ways our many volunteers serve our church and see what you can get involved in!
The button below has a form to fill out, someone will contact you!
- Congregational Care. There are many ways of caring through visitation, calls, home communion service, Stephen Ministers, hospitality, and prayer shawls for our church members and our home-bound members. Contact Mary McGhee-Pasternak our congregational care coordinator by .
- Worship services require volunteers to help as ushers, communion servers, scripture readers, communion preparers, technology/sound volunteers, and greeters.
- Community, neighbors and homeless. Click here.
- Teach our children. We are always in need of adult teachers or helpers for our children's Sunday school classes and Wednesday night programs. Curriculum and materials are provided. Contact Jillian Murray at
- Church Bazaar. We welcome all interested crafters and seamstresses to our workshops, which typically start in January on Monday mornings. The Bazaar proceeds are divided among several different mission venues. Past donations have gone to needed items and renovations and to groups in the church and abroad. We also take donations. Contact if you are interested in finding out more.
- Bus and Van Drivers. We reach a variety of needs in the transportation area, from Youth Group and Senior field trips to students at the university and Cold Weather Shelter(Micah Ministries) runs. The church has left the building as we shuttle our members and community members around. Contact the church office to sign up.
- Church Office. We serve our church in administration to keep things running smoothly. Volunteers serve on committees, in communications, reception, finance, and technology areas.
- Technology. Those who have an affinity for technology serve as soundboard operators, run worship presentations,and help with computers, networks,and databases.
Contact us using the form on this website or give us a call (at 540) 373-9021, ext 105. We can provide training too!